Refactoring with Bill presents hour-long videos of Bill working on different projects while providing a stream of consciousness on what he is doing and why.
These videos are perfect for anyone looking to improve their engineering skills writing programs in Go.
- Studied CS in school or has a minimum of two years of experience programming full time professionally.
- Familiar with structural and object oriented programming styles.
- Has worked with arrays, lists, queues and stacks.
- Understands processes, threads and synchronization at a high level.
(Part of Ultimate Go Bundle)
Watch our free lesson pulled from our Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph series. In this video, Bill works on building a meetup application leveraging Dgraph and Twitter's API.
Refactoring: Go Violin
In this series Bill refactors an existing web application project to bring the project to a more production ready status.
- 1.0 - Refactoring: Go Violin
- 2.1 - Refactoring: Go Violin
- 2.2 - Refactoring: Go Violin
- 2.3 - Refactoring: Go Violin
- 2.4 - Refactoring: Go Violin
Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph
In this series Bill writes an application from scratch that can ingest twitter data about himself and the people he follows into Dgraph so he can answer some questions about who to follow.
- 1.0 - Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph
- 2.0 - Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph
- 3.0 - Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph
- 4.0 - Refactoring: Twitter API + Dgraph
Other Benefits included
- ✓ Discounts on Live Training Events
- ✓ Exclusive content for active members
- ✓ Option to renew access for another year with a 50% discount
Looking for a business account?
With a business membership you get:
- ✓ Group discounts based on volume
- ✓ Easy enrollment for your team members
- ✓ Track your team's progress through the course
- ✓ Custom curriculum progress settings
- ✓ Live training discounts
- ✓ Exclusive content