This course is for devs, ops, or even architects, who want to dive deeper into Kubernetes and learn concepts around the Container Network Interface (CNI). We'll discuss CNI plugins and how pods communicate together on Kubernetes. As an example, we will change the CNI plugin on a live Kubernetes cluster.
- Define the pod network
- Provide a concrete use-case
- Live Demo!
- Using the command line
- Troubleshoot some "unexpected" error messages
Kubernets Networking with CNI
- Module.1 - Deep Dive Into Kubernetes Networking with CNI
- Module.2 - Deep Dive Into Kubernetes Networking with CNI
- Module.3 - Deep Dive Into Kubernetes Networking with CNI
Other Benefits included
- ✓ Discounts on Live Training Events
- ✓ Exclusive content for active members
- ✓ Option to renew access for another year with a 50% discount